You had searched for:
There were no results matching the query.
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
Side effects of AJOVY
The most common adverse reactions reported in ≥2% of patients were injection-site reactions (including injection-site pain, injection-site induration, and injection-site erythema).1
- <1% of patients experienced constipation vs <1% for placebo2
- <1% of patients experienced hypertension vs <1% with placebo2
- ≤2% of patients discontinued due to adverse events in the AJOVY and placebo treatment arms2
- <1% of patients in both phase 3 trials developed antibodies to AJOVY1
The most common adverse reactions reported by >6% of patients were injection-site reactions (including injection-site induration, pain, erythema, hemorrhage, and pruritus).3
- No new safety signals were identified2
- 6% of patients discontinued due to lack of efficacy or adverse events2
- Discontinuation rates were comparable for both quarterly (7%) and monthly (5%) dosing2
*The primary purpose of the Long-Term Extension study was the collection of long-term safety data. Therefore, the study was not placebo-controlled.SEE THE SAFETY PROFILE IN CLINICAL TRIALS FOR AJOVY